Friday, September 23, 2011

How can i fake buying a star for my girlfriend?

I want to get my girlfriend a star for her birthday, but i can't afford actually buying a star, that costs hundreds of dollars, so I was gonna, like fake a document saying this star belongs to her, but i don't know how i would show where the star is. Does anyone have, like a link to what these documents look like?|||I'm sure she'll appreciate it a lot more if you say something like: "If I could afford it I would buy you a star a car a lot more. But I can't because I have no cash. But I'm the richest person on Earth because I have you"|||dont do it. buy her something within your budget. i am just saying, i lie a lot, lol, but i can just see that catching up to you. buy her something sweet, like a braclet(50 dollar one at jcpenny?) ask one of her girlfriends to ask her what she wants and her friend will telll you. rather than giving her something thats not realll. (:|||Why don't you get something a little less pricey?





What about a necklace, and when you open it, it says 'I love you'.





My immaginary boyfriend gave me that in my dream. haha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment