Friday, September 23, 2011

How excited are you for the Star Trek series to come to Netflix streaming tomorrow?

July 1st, all the Star Trek series except for Deep Space Nine (which comes October 1st) will be available on Netflix streaming. The original series and Enterprise will be in HD.





Are you psyched?|||This is great! I had no idea, so thank you for letting me know! As a huge Star Trek fan I am very excited! Going to start watching ASAP... starting from the original series of course. Live long and prosper!|||Excited enough to take a vacation on Ceti Alpha V and enjoy every minute of it.|||I would be but I haev the whole collection on DVD and have just finished re watching voyager, DS( and enterprise|||yeah!!!!|||w00t thats awesome although I dont like Enterprise. I wish DS9 was on streaming because they never air that on TV

No comments:

Post a Comment