Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Why have they kept a de-star option in yahoo answers for a question?

I happened to loose some stars because of an angry fan.I don't mind the stars going.But then why the de star option.No one is stupid to star a question by mistake.|||I also think that like thumbs up/down, there should not be option to destar the question.|||yes you are right , but reason they kept de star is because if you think you stared wrong question or you accidentally pressed star . that's why they kept , but today , how many of us really giving star for interesting one , only few are there like you and me . majority of them are starring because of contact or motive of getting back . so its like that , lastly my advice is never mind those things and do your work , if your question is really nice then stars comes automatically . :)|||You make a good point. What i would like to see added is a De-Thumb. Sometimes I hit the wrong one and would like it to toggle out so that I can correct it.|||ur fan just doing this because he/she want u to notice him/her. and want to make u angry.


u just avoid it.|||it will be misused by many people as report abuse|||it sounds suspicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment