Friday, September 23, 2011

If I am selling 95 Star Trek books on Ebay, what price should I start the bidding at?

I have 95 paperback Star Trek books in various conditions from "Like New" to "Used" and some that I bought at a library sale a few years back that have covers that are not in the best condition. I am considering selling them on Ebay, but not sure how much I should start the bidding at for the entire lot. Any sound suggestions?|||1$ no reserve. Take a lot of pictures, and let the market dictate what its worth.|||well... i was always told it was best to look online first and see what other things like it go for in price. it gives u an idea... if its a hot item still then u can really jack up the price... the funny part is ppl will still pay... lol but yea. i think thats the best route... good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment